Links

Saturday, July 09, 2016

It's a Zoo Kind of Day

We will be traveling north sometime this morning and heading to the Pittsburgh Zoo in Pittsburgh to celebrate Sabrina Helbig's High School Graduation.

My sister Terri and Niece Amy and her kids will be following up is to the the Zoo today. This will be the first time that I have been to this zoo in a few years, Michelle and I went up a few years ago and had a great time. I'm looking forward to seeing what all has changed at the zoo in the few years it has been since I last visited.

It was be nice to see Nasrin again, I haven't seen her for a few years, I think we all went to Cafe India the last time I saw her and that has been a few years.

I hope everyone has a great day today, I know we are planning on having a whole lot of fun today.

No comments: