Links

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Hump Day

Well that is two work days now behind us, and now all we have to do is get up and over this noon time hump and it will be all downhill working towards another fun filled weekend.

For me on a personal note, I'm off this evening from my RTI job as I have been out the last two nights and just need an evening off to enjoy and evening with my wife who I have not seen very much of the last two days.

These are the few days of the year when there are no professional sports being played in this country, the Major League All-Star Game was last night in San Diego and everyone is off until later this week. Now it is time for teams to start wheeling and dealing players in an attempt to set up for a post season run.

At work I have been attending a few seminars this week on GEOINT, I was invited late last week (all online) to attend and I have been taking them in when I can and recording them for playback later on.

I leave you with the words of Helen Keller who said "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow". 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: