Links

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to reflect on days gone by that I have captured in pictures. Little lost moments in time that we are allowed to relive once again because someone had a camera handy and captured the moment. I like to select one of those lost moments in time and write a little something about it, briefly reliving a time and maybe stirring a few memories of some of my readers of yesteryear. Sometimes these are really easy pictures to find, it just jumps out at you saying pick me pick me. Sometimes it seems like you have looked at all the pictures over and over and it's hard to make a decision. One thing that always stands true though is that I always enjoy myself looking through the pictures.

This weeks picture is one that goes back to the mid 1980's. I would guess that since I am wearing a sweater that this is around Christmas or Thanksgiving time. The picture was taken up at Dad's before they remodeled the house. If I would have to guess, being that I still had a full head of hair back then that it would be around the 1985 to 1987 time frame but that would just be my best guestimation.

I was a few pounds thinner back then and did have a full head of hair on my head, I was just a sexy man whore posing for a picture...lol. Speaking of my Dad, yesterday was the 17th Anniversary of his passing. I sure do miss the days of yesteryear sometimes.

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: