Links

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded Monday is over with, I'm not sure that this is a day I have ever wanted to see, but I'm going to do a tidbits anyways to pass the time away. I'll post another blog later this morning.

* It has been 18,657 days since I entered this world a little over 51 years ago.

* It has been 3,880 days since I fulfilled a lifelong dream and graduated from West Virginia University.

* It was 2,481 days ago that my life changed forever, that was the day that I took a young woman out to dinner at Pizza Hut and later saw a movie. It was also the time we first kissed.

* 1,705 days ago I proposed marriage to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning right in the back yard. It was no surprise as she and everyone else knew it was coming, but it was still very special.

* 1,242 days ago in front of our closest family and friends at the Marilla Center we exchanged our vows and enjoyed an absolute feast prepared by a very special lady whom we are laying to rest on this day.

* I have about 6,180 days or so, give or take a few hundred here or there until I finally retire from working.

* There are only 360 more shopping days left until Christmas, I contemplated eliminating this entry from the blog but we'll just make next year a celebration.

* Only 336 more days to go until my Birthday.

* We are 219 days away from Michelle any My's 4th Wedding Anniversary.

* We are 138 days away from seeing my niece Brittany Graduate from West Virginia University.

* We are only 80 days away from SPRINGTIME!!!!!

* We are only a few short days away from the college students returning. Meaning Brittany will be finishing her college career, Chad will be in his fourth Semester and both Hayley and my nephew Calvin will be joining Chad and starting at Fairmont State University.

* We are just one day away from my Goodbye 2014 Blog. It is about 99% written, I just need to finalize the last entry.

* I've got the Photo DVD done and it has been submitted and playing at the Funeral Home for Jean.

* Today is going to be a tough one as we lay two very loved people to rest later this morning. Yesterday was a day of visitation.

* The Steelers have won the AFC North and are looking very good going into the post season. The last time we won the Steelers Trivia Show they won the Super Bowl...just putting that out there. =)

* Keep my family in your prayers today, it's going to be a tough one.

No comments: