Links

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

Well all the planning, shopping, preparing, decorating, cooking, wrapping and traveling starts to come to an end tonight for everyone. It is Christmas Eve, actually the day that I look forward to more than Christmas as it has traditionally been the Eve that was more of the celebration than the day for my family.

We have traditionally gotten together as a whole or partial family until on Christmas Eve and then Christmas Day is for the individual families to spend together. Tonight will be a night of traveling and celebrating for Michelle and I.

First stop, where ever my Sister Pam is at. She and I have traditionally fought for Hot Sausage Hoagies on Christmas Morning, so I've got 12 lbs of good hot sausage that I am going split up between my two stops and an 18 lb ham that I am taking to Terri's house later on this evening. We'll be putting the sausage on pretty soon and I'll come home early from work to start the ham for this evening. There will also be the traditional Chinese Gift Exchange at Terri's again this year.

For everyone wanting to watch Santa's progress as he zips around the world delivering toys to good little Boys and Girls, NORAD's Santa Tracker is the best tool to use. They have been tracking Santa for nearly 60 years now.

Have a Merry Christmas and please stay safe tonight. Wait till 7:00 and I'll be re-posting all of my old Christmas Eve videos right here.

Ho ho ho ho

No comments: