Links

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, I'm the first one to recover from that losing battle with the dreaded Sandman last night. I'm up early watching American History X and collecting my thoughts for the day.

My Great-Niece Kynlea had surgery yesterday morning. I called Amy mid morning to see how she was doing and she told me that they were actually home from the Surgery, they were out of thee by 8:30 she said. Kynlea wasn't going to go home until she had Tudors Biscuit Worlds Biscuits and Gravy. Amy said it was the first time that she personally had ever eaten from there.

No plans today for Michelle and I, which is actually kind of nice for a change. It may be a day of movies and napping, you know one of those lazy days that you wish you had a little more often. I'm not saying those will be our final plans for the day, but it may be a safe bet.

My Brother in Law Jim will be having his End of the Year Blowout Bargains auction this evening at the Cassville Firehall. He has a number of items up for auction, and I'm sure he will have some of the same sellers that will be part of the auction as well. So if you are looking for something to do this evening, a trip to the Cassville Firehall may be worth your time.

Have a Great Day.

No comments: