Links

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I am yet once again the first one to recover from a losing battle with that dreaded Sandman last night and I'm up watching Shawshank Redemption on Encore and collecting my thoughts for the day.

We had a great day yesterday, I manged to get a number of pictures and videos that I will have to piece together and edit before I publish for everyone to see. Got to get the creative juices going to see if I want to do it with the regular audio or overlay it with some Christmas music. A big thank you goes out to my beautiful camerawoman (My lovely wife Michelle) for the great job that she did.

Today will be kind of a back to normal day after getting home late last night. The weeks grocery shopping as well as laundry is on our agenda for the day before we return to work tomorrow. We'll probably have to get Hayley's gifts from yesterday to her as she ended up getting sick and didn't make the trip with us.

A Thank You to first Julie and Denny for being such great hosts yesterday and to my Father In Law Dave and his wife Karen for providing us a late snack before we got on the road and headed back to Morgantown.

Have a great day.

No comments: