Links

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas



I hope everyone is safe and sound and surrounded by the ones that love them on this Christmas Day. It's a magical time of the year where love, peace and understanding should be a world wide thing.

I'm kind of combining a traditional Photo Flashback with a something to reflect upon this day. I saw this picture as I was looking through my videos and started looking at the pictures and just knew this was the right one for today. This is the last picture of me and all my siblings that was ever taken, but I took the color out for a little dramatic effect.

I'll try to get a video out for last night some time today, but no promises as I am going to try implementing videos as well as pictures into this one.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas Eve and a better Christmas Day. Michelle and I will be traveling to her sisters here in Morgantown for dinner today and spending some time with her family.

Merry Christmas.

No comments: