Links

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded thing that we refer to as Monday is over with, now that we have the week started and we are looking ahead to a Tuesday, I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* 18,643 days since I entered this world, and I am thankful for each and every one of them, especially the last 1,228 of them.

* It was 3,866 days ago that I fulfilled a dream of mine, one that I started later in life but still accomplished. Graduating from West Virginia University.

* 2,467 days ago, Michelle and I went out on our first date. Dinner at Pizza Hut and a horrible move called 10,000 BC was the beginning of it all, I'm thankful for this date as it changed my life forever.

* 1,691 days ago, at around 4:00 in the morning, I proposed marriage to Michelle.

* 1,228 days ago in front of our closest family and friends we became husband and wife as we all feasted and partied at the Marilla Center.

* You have 9 more shopping days left to go until Christmas, if you haven't started yet you have plenty of time, but time is starting to run out.

* We have 15 days to go until my Goodbye 2014 Blog. My favorite blog of the year where I reflect upon the last year as seen through my blog. It takes a while to review everything and sort everything out like formatting and content. All of my formatting is done and I'm well over half way in filling in the content.

* There are only 94 days to go until Spring, notice I don't do a countdown for Winter.

* In case I've never mentioned it, I hate snow.

* My niece Brittany graduated from WVU and joins me as an alumnus in 152 more days. She messaged me and let me know that she is done with her finals for this semester and thinks she did pretty well. One more semester to go.

* There are only 233 more days to go until mine and Michelle's anniversary, this will be our fourth and I'm happy to report we are still going strong.

* Only 350 days to go until my next birthday.

* I only have about 6,194 days or so, give or take a few hundred here or there, until I finally enter the world of retirement. I still have a long way to go.

* This is my 3,883rd Blog post for George's Journal. A blog that I am now starting my second decade writing. Talk about putting your life story out there, this blog has most definitely done that.

* I ran into Danny Bell a couple of weeks ago and inquired about Daniel. He has provided me with his contact information and I have finally gotten off my lazy butt and written him.

* Michelle has a post surgery follow up tomorrow, they will be moving her to Phase III of her diet which will include soft whole foods. She is doing great and we are taking weekly pictures to document everything once she hits her goal. I need to get back on the diet wagon, but the holidays are a time I battle with girth issues lol.

* Company Christmas dinner later this week, I'm kid of excited to try this restaurant as neither Michelle or I have been there before.

* Traveling to Ohio this weekend, looking to do Christmas with Michelle's family.

* Speaking of Christmas, I have the Hot Sausage for Christmas Eve all ready to be cooked. 12 lb box of it is sitting in my freezer.

* The Pittsburgh Steelers final two games this season are at home, they control their own destiny and already have 9 wins on the season. We need to bring these next two home to win the division and guarantee a playoff spot.

* The Mountaineer Men's Basketball team won the annual Capital Classic Sunday in Charleston.

* Have a Great Day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: