Links

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last Regular Blog of 2014

I return to work today and try to get our lives back to normal following yesterdays very emotional day. Now we have reached hump day and are starting to look ahead to another weekend.

This should once again be a short day for me, as we finish up a few year end things that I started on Monday before leaving. I'll be off tomorrow and already have my sauerkraut that we bought at the Springs Festival in October that we are going to throw in the cRock (Thanks Charlie and Sharon, that was embarrassing) pot tomorrow morning as well as a pork roast.

It has been a good and a bad year for me, it's seen it's high points and its seen its low points. We had a family reunion that I knew was Christmas in July so to speak, we went on another cruise and I have said goodbye to three family members that were all loved very dearly, Jean and Mick and my Uncle Ralph earlier this year.

Michelle and I are going to go out for a few hours tonight, we were invited to an Ugly Sweater party and I think we may actually make an appearance this evening. Not sure if I will stay up that far past my regular bedtime, but as of right now we are intending on going.

My Goodbye 2014 Blog is due to post later this morning, enjoy it and we will see you in 2015.

No comments: