Links

Thursday, June 05, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen from the internet over the years. I like to choose just one of those precious lost moments in time and post it up and write a little blog about it. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes you really rack your brain to come up with something, it is however always a whole lot of fun.

I do have to admit, that after doing this for a while you always wonder if you have used that image before or not. Pictures that you know you like, but are worth repeating just in case you haven't done them before. This weeks picture is one of those pictures.

This one always has been one of my favorites, it was taken in the late 60's, I don't know the specific year, but it is a picture of me and the man who was a great big influence on my life. Me and grandpa Hall out on Coopers Rock. The man who I still honor to this day and am even proud of the fact that I graduated college on the 27th Anniversary of his passing. May 16th will always be a day I remember for one of my life's high points and one of its low points.

Check out those funky clothes of those behind us. I do remember I had a shirt that said "I'm a Little Stinker" and had a button you pushed to make it squeak that day. How I remember that fact, I'll never know.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: