Links

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Hump Day

Michelle with Bob Pruett
Well that is two days down and now if we look up over that noontime hump, we can see another weekend just on the other side of a photo flashback. It's all downhill heading toward another fun filled weekend.

Some people are having more fun than others at work, as you can tell by my wife in this picture. Former Marshall coach Bob Pruett stopped by her office once again for a photo opportunity. He kissed Michelle on the head and told her to tell me that she is now a Moo Tech fan. I think it has made her day to say the least. He actually wants to go out to dinner with us some evening with his wife. As a WVU fan and Alum it would be my honor to remind this great coach that WVU owns Marshall in this series 12-0.

I did have a Doctors appointment yesterday and my Doctor was not available for the appointment, the Doctor I saw in his place turns out to be Gerald's niece Kristen. I thought the name sounded familiar, so I called mom when I got  back and she knew exactly who she was. Small world.

Well it looks like we are going to once again be empty nesters, Hayley and her boyfriend Josh have found an apartment near Morgantown High School and will be moving there on July 1st.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: