Links

Sunday, June 08, 2014

Josh and Erica's Birthday party Today

Hayley 21
Here I sit once again in the early AM in a quiet household, I'm the first one to recover from a losing battle with that dreaded Sandman once again but then again Hayley is still out celebrating her birthday from last night.

So now we have one party (if that is what you call it) down and one to go. Today is Erica and Josh's Birthday Party at Val's place.

Always one of the highlights of the summer, Val puts both kids birthday's together and has one big Birthday Party for the kids. I'll be there once again with my Camera capturing as many memories that I possibly can.

It'll also be the last time before the big family Pic Nic next month that we will all get together so we can do a little bit of planning. We are less than a month away from that event, so it will be nice to get together and get some ideas for that event.

Have a Great Day.

No comments: