Links

Saturday, June 07, 2014

Saturday Morning

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the first one to recover from that losing battle with the Sandman last night, although I was also the first person to lose a battle with the Sandman last night. I'm up early, but not as early as I usually am watching Bad Grandpa on Amazon on demand (we buy all of our movies from there).

Well it looks like the weather is going to be great today, so we're probably going to hit the trails this morning for some exercise and a nice walk this morning. I'm not sure what is on the whole days agenda, but I'm sure it will be some running around rather than just sitting around the house today.

I've read about the passing yesterday of a High School Classmate. Someone who was so full of life and had everything going for him. It makes you realize life is just way too short, live it to its fullest while you are here. RIP Marc, you will be missed.

Have a great day

No comments: