Links

Sunday, June 01, 2014

Sunday

Blackwater Falls
Well here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm once again the first to recover from a losing battle with that dreaded Sandman last night. I'm up early watching the Sixth Man on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Well our road trip yesterday turned out to be a trip to Blackwater Falls State Park. I ended up going the wrong way and not paying attention, thankfully we had the GPS to put us back on track. I wasn't thinking and was heading towards Elkins, but the trust GPS put us back on track. I put all of our pictures from yesterdays adventure on Facebook.

It was a great time, we had a little cookout before we went down to the falls and had a leisurely return home on the twisty twindy road that is Route 50. It made for a good day trip and we both had a whole lot of fun and enjoyed a day of fresh air, sunshine and relaxation away from everything like stop lights and excessive traffic.

Today it's back to our normal routine before we return to work tomorrow.

Have a great day.

No comments: