Links

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday Morning

Here I sit once again on a quiet Sunday Morning, I'm the first one to recover from that knock out by the Sandman last night and I'm up early watching something on HBO (not paying attention) and collecting my thoughts as I surf the information superhighway.

We had a great day yesterday at the Rosiak annual pic nic, of course I participated in the annual water battle with my Super Soaker, Miss Layla made sure there was not a dry spot on me as a couple other did as well. Old man or not, I still participate in this every year with the kids, mainly because I'm still a big kid at heart.

Today is going to be our normal routine, shopping laundry and chores. Nothing too overly exciting other than maybe working a nap in. We had a very active and productive day yesterday that included spending about 1 1/4 hours down on the rails to trails. We walked from the Greer Building to downtown at the end of the Caperton Trail and back. I have a foot that has been sore and I definitely felt it when we got done ans even more so this morning.

Gearing up for a short work week ahead, I'm only working three days this week, so I have a nice four day weekend to look forward to including our big family Pic Nic at Krepps Park.

Have a great day.

No comments: