Links

Friday, June 27, 2014

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

It is once again that point of the summer that I always look forward to, it's time for me to once again dust off my monster super soaker and prepare for the Summer water battle at the Rosiak family 4th of July Pic Nic. I think this will be my 16th consecutive year of going to this event, you could say I watched Arron grow from a young 3 year old little boy to the mountain of a man that he is today.

Hopefully the weather will be cooperative with us this weekend, it looks right now like Mother Nature may be nice to us and give us some semi decent weather.

Our day today is going to be a normal Friday, after work Michelle and I will go out to dinner as we do every Friday afternoon and then head to Sam's Club to stock up on what ever bulk items that we may need. That is usually followed by a nice relaxing evening at home and possibly planning of the next weeks menu.

What a great way to start a weekend.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: