Links

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hump Day

We're getting there. That's two days into this work week and two days ahead of us after this one, so that means that after than noon time hump we're going to start heading downhill towards another fun filled weekend.

My niece Val has officially entered the world of iPhone owners as she upgraded her phone to an iPhone 5c yesterday. She got a pink/salmon one and I told her to get an Otter Box which I hope she did. This is her first iPhone, so I made sure to transfer all of my contacts over to her so she can either update or add them to hers. I think she is going to love the phone, plus many family members have iPhones so she will be able to use many of the features with other people. I even introduced her to Facetime yesterday.

 I was looking at my AARP account and noticed that when we go on vacation this year that we can get a 10% discount at Bubba Gumps. That should save us a few bucks on dinner although we are not going to do the cruise as cheap as we did last year. Last year we had $480 in onboard credits, but there has been no price reductions this year and the prices have actually increased, so the cruise is going to cost us what we paid for it.  That's OK though, I'm ready for it.

Hi ho hi ho






1 comment:

Caribeanhall said...

Caribean hall has 2 venues in Brooklyn. We are capable of hosting wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, child’s birthday party, adult’s birthday party, birthday dinner, Sweet 16, wedding reception, bachelor / bachelorette party, class, meeting business presentation, religious functions, corporate meetings, fashion shows, reunions or much more with comfortable seating arrangements for up to 400 guests.
www.caribeanhall.com