Links

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and reflect. Looking through the tens of thousands of pictures I have either taken, scanned or stolen off the internet over the years and writer a little blog about it. A small lost moment in time, one that I can reflect upon and briefly relive and share with everyone. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, it is however always a whole lot of fun.

The sexy beau hunk you see in this weeks pic is none other than yours truly. Yes I used to be thin and believe it or not I used to have hair. Actually I had a great deal of hair at that time, and my part was no where near as wide as the one I enjoy today.

This pic is from I believe 1979 or 1980, I can't remember the reasoning behind it but it was the fall of that year and I had went over to stay the night at my Mom's place. I can't remember the reasoning, I'm thinking Dad and Jean went somewhere and Pam and Gary stayed down at the Toth's, but that is just an educated guess as I do not know the specifics of that now.

Days of my youth gone by, sheesh I'm looking at 50 in a few weeks.

Hi ho hi ho oh no


No comments: