Links

Saturday, November 09, 2013

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, the Sandman once again knocked everyone our last night and I'm the first to recover. Some Tommy Lee Jones movie is playing in the background, but I'm not paying attention to it so I have no no idea what movie it is.

Well the big talk in the town last night is that actor Matthew McConaughey was out and about Morgantown last night. Word was spreading all over Facebook and Michelle wanted to go and try to find her eye candy as reports were he was at BW3 eating wings and having a few beers. McConaughey is a Texas Longhorns Alum and is here following the team.

In the movie We Are Marshall there was a scene where he came to Morgantown to meet Bobby Bowden and go over the veer offense that we ran at that time as we were the only one of two schools running it at that time. The other school that ran it?  McConaughey's Ama Mater and today's opponent in Texas. That scene however while true, was not filmed in Morgantown or anywhere close to here. So I guess this is his first trip here. I hope he leaves sad that his team lost, but I'm not making any predictions on my blog because when I do they always seem to be wrong.

Nothing planned for us today other than running to the laundromat this morning to dry clothes. There is a bearing out in our dryer and it won't be replaced until the part comes in Monday, so we washed everything last night and will take everything to the laundromat to quickly dry and fold everything. When you have a number of loads it's just easier to go some place to drying them all at once.

Have a great day.

No comments: