Links

Sunday, November 03, 2013

Fall Back Sunday

Well here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the only one so far who has recovered from the knock down drag out battle with the sandman last night. I'm up early watching that wonderful family Christmas A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas. Every boy should have a waffle bot of their very own.

Make sure you have set your clock back last night, if you didn't you're going to be an hour early today. Most of our clocks are automatic and automatically adjust for the end of daylight savings time, but we will have an old fashioned one here and there such as the automated coffee pot that need to and have already been set.

Congratulations to the Mountaineer Men's Football team and their 30-27 OT Victory over TCU yesterday. I haven't had too much confidence in this years team and I predicted 5-7 at the beginning of the season, with the Texas Longhorns next up I wasn't too optimistic about the remainder of the season. However with the remaining schedule I can see them winning two of their last three and becoming bowl eligible this season at 6-6. Of course that would mean  a possible middle of the winter return to New York City in the Pinstripe Bowl, but a bowl is a bowl.

Yesterday Michelle and I went to Streets Store and stocked up a little on their butchers meats. They have whole pork sausage and you actually have to add grease to it, it's that lean.

Normal Sunday planned, shopping, Laundry and a Steelers Game.

No comments: