Links

Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday Morning???? Really????

Well all good things must come to an end, my three day weekend is now complete and it is time to get my butt back to work for another fun filled week of work.

I have to say it was a three day weekend, but it seemed to go quick as I was running around all day Friday and Michelle was sick the rest of the weekend. As of the time of me writing this blog, she is still pretty much under the weather. I did the grocery shopping yesterday morning because she was not feeling very well at all. That may actually be a first for her since we have been together, if that tells you how hard this is hitting her. Maybe I will advise her to get a flu shot once this thing is over with.

I did manage to get the fireplace all cleaned out and set up again, it's match ready to produce another nice, warm aesthetic fire for us to sit, watch and enjoy the wonder and warmth of a nice fire. I'm still a summertime shorts and sandals kind of guy, but you do have to appreciate a nice warm fire in the fireplace.

This was our last "Off" weekend before Christmas, from here until Christmas we have plans every weekend whether it be shampooing carpets, putting up trees, baking cookies, traveling, shopping or whatever else you have to do to get ready for the holiday season. Up first will be shampooing carpets this weekend. WE have a commercial shampooer, but we will probably rent a second one to be able to get this job done quicker and more efficiently. We do them about 3 times a year and they are due to be done.

Until then however, Hi ho hi ho

No comments: