Links

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit early in the AM, so far I'm the only one who has recovered from a losing battle with the sandman and am up early collecting my thoughts for the day. I'm up watching some movie on HBO, I think it is Club Dread.

I got a real good nights sleep and Michelle needing some rest is still in there sleeping. I don't think she got up too many time through the night as her laptop is sitting right where I left it.

This afternoon we'll be at KDKA studios to tape the 2013 edition of Steelers trivia. We played in 2008 and never trailed once the entire series and won the whole thing. In 2007 my team mates set the single show record but didn't win the tournament.

This year was supposed to be 18 returning Champions going at it, but we were the only Champions to enter for this year and we are more or less a fill in so they can get their 18 teams that are needed. With that being said, we have not studied, reviewed old shows or built a database of questions that could be asked. In 2008, it was given that we were walking away with it, this year we really don't have any plans to make it back to the second day of taping but you never know. Randy Page is a walking ball of sports knowledge, and Chris is no slacker. It could very well two trips to KDKA studios this weekend with those guys. We are scheduled to tape at 4:00, so unlike last time when we were the first show taped, we'll be the last show taped today. Meaning this will appear in the sixth week.

Have a great day.

No comments: