Links

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sunday Morning Rambings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the first one to recover from a losing battle with the Sandman and am up early once again watching somethingoranother on the TV (shows you how much I am paying attention).

Shawn made it in from Nebraska and we are going to be having a cookout for him and some friends today, and anyone else who would like to show up. I've got corn soaking for roasting ears and Michelle is going to make Potato Salad and we're probably going to grill just burgers and dogs on the grill. Hopefully the weather will hold up for us today and allow us to have this outside. I don't see any rain in the forecast but it was once again a bit on the chili side last night.

Michelle and I have to get out this morning and do our grocery shopping, mostly shopping for things today and the little things to get us through the week. We have 15 cubic foot and a 56 cubic foot freezers that are pretty well stocked, so our grocery needs are limited.

Have a great day.

No comments: