Links

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Pam McClain

I would like to take this opportunity out to wish my beautiful Sister Pamela Sue McClain a very happy birthday today. If my Math serves me correct, she will be celebrating an anniversary of her 21st Birthday today, so we'll call her 21.

Pam is a hard one to get pictures of, at least ones where she is not giving me the Hall Salute with a select finger from  either one of her hands, but I've noticed she favors the right hand when saluting me.

I'm very fortunate to have a Sister like Pam, never any drama and would give you the shirt off of her back to help someone out. She is a rare bread of person.

My guess is she is working today but I could be wrong. If she's scheduled to work she will show up, I'm even convinced that she would not call off work to attend her own funeral.

If you see this special person today, make sure you take a little time out and wish them a very Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday Pam.

No comments: