Links

Thursday, May 02, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all my pictures. I like to find just one lost moment in time to select and write a little blog about and reliving it briefly. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that picture and sometimes it's not so easy. It is always however a lot of fun.

This weeks picture goes back a few years, back to a time when I went to Thanksgiving dinner at my niece Val's house for Thanksgiving Dinner. Most of the family migrated to her place and of course Gary went up early that day to give her a little assistance with the Turkey.

After dinner and the tryptophan kicked in, Gary decided to smoke an after dinner cigar. The only problem is the tryptophan got the better of him that day before he could finish his cigar. Me the loving brother that I am, snapped this picture of him while he was fighting his losing battle with the sandman.

As I recall, Moke was away at basic training and even called to speak to everyone and just hit the jackpot when he called Val's.

Have a great day.

No comments: