Links

Friday, May 24, 2013

Congratulations Arron Hill Rosiak

Tonight it will mine and Michelle's honor to share a very special day in the life of a little boy that I have watched grown up into a 6'7" man as Arron Hill Rosiak gets to listen to Pomp and Circumstance as he walks down the isle once his name is called to culminate his scholastic career at University High School. 

I have had the pleasure of being a part of this young man's life and watching him grown into a man, I have enjoyed every moment of it and consider it an honor.

Last night his Aunt Michelle the great Aunt that she is, made him his favorite cookies, and mine too, the Butterscotch Cookies that he loves son much. It's no surprise as I sent him a picture of them being made and he replied Yumm.

I'll have my camera in tow to grab a few pictures from tonight. I can't believe that you boy who years ago used to refer to me as Ed Hall Dumb Dumb, he just turned four is now Graduating High School.

Congratulations Arron.

No comments: