Links

Thursday, May 09, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the pictures that I have stored on my computer. I like to find one lost moment in time and relive it briefly in my blog. Sometimes this is pretty easy, sometimes it's a little challenging to find one, however it is always a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture is probably one of if not my absolute favorite picture of Erica Jean. It kind of captures that precious age if innocence that we all used to know some time ago. A  time where you were worry free and living for the moment.

This picture was taken at my Niece Amy's wedding reception. She and Ralph were actually married the day before, but had the wedding reception the next day at their home.

I guess every once in a while you capture a picture that has a life of its own, something that makes you stop and relate and for me I feel this one captures that. I get lucky every once in a while with my picture taking and capture that special moment, this was one of those times.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi

No comments: