Links

Sunday, May 05, 2013

New Computer

A couple of weeks ago I ordered a new computer from Dell, I spec'd one out that I like and ordered it after I was having so much trouble with my other one. I've reformatted the old one numerous times and tried to install windows numerous times and keep getting the same hal.dll error over and over again, so rather than keep fighting with it I ordered a new system that was more up top date.

Yesterday my new computer arrived and I got everything up and running, you can see me actually writing this very blog in the picture that I have posted  with this blog. I like the new monitor, it's a HD wide screen monitor, so I decided it would have just been overbearing to put two monitors on my desk and have my lamp, so I'll stay with one monitor for now.

The little block box you see on top of my computer is my 1 Terrabyte External drive. That's where I store all of my pictures and store everything there, that way when something happens to a computer I still have everything.

I'm pretty happy with it, now I can fight with the other system without it affecting my daily life and try to get these errors fixed the  the system up and running.

No comments: