Links

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hump Day

OK that is two days down even though one of them was a holiday and now if you look up over than noon time hump, just on the other side of a photo flashback, you can see the dawn of another weekend off in the distance.

Well our house is now back to normal, Shawn safely made it back home yesterday around 5:30. He sent Michelle a message when he got home to let us know that he had made it home safely. Rocki and Lilly are now back home with Ashley and Michael as they have finally returned home from an extended weekend at Myrtle Beach.

I'm, struggling to come up with something creative to write, so I just grabbed some of Michelle's delicious home made potato salad she made this weekend for the pic nic (remember I write this the night before). Not sure if it will give me any inspiration talking about those wonderful chunks of potatoes, peppers and sweet gherkin pickles just swimming in Marzetti's Slaw dressing that my dad got me addicted to in years gone by. Yummmm.

Is it too early to start planning this upcoming weekend? I'm thinking Frank and Pat Rosiak are going to have a graduation cookout for Arron this weekend.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: