Links

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is now in our rear view mirrors and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I for the life of me can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It's been 1,565 days since that first date with Michelle a few years ago. My life has been better for it ever since.

* It's been 788 days since our engagement. I think when we became engaged Michelle thought I was going to make her wait another 777 days before I married her.

* That being said, we've been married for 325 days now.

* There are 182 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* In 75 more short days we will be setting sail to the Bahamas. Ironically if it wasn't already paid in full they would be taking the balance of what we owed today to ensure our early bird discount.It's all paid for however including the tips.

* In 2 more days, we're going to Pittsburgh to join the Parrot Head nation once gain and see Jimmy!!!! Fins Up!!!

*  I updated my geospatial software at work yesterday. I'm now running the new 10.1 software, they used version 10 as a half transition from the 9 Suite and 10.1 is the completely different software. Everything changes from the license manager to no longer being able to run VBA and having to write everything in Python.

* Chad is still sore, but is still getting better day by day.

* I have a Doctors appointment this morning. I'll go check in between a few meetings today.

* Cardio day this morning.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: