Links

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through the thousands of digital pictures that I have on my computer and find just one special image to blog about. Briefly reliving that lost moment in time forever captured in a digital image. Sometimes it's easy to find a picture and sometimes it's pretty difficult, it's always a whole lot of fun.

This weeks image takes me back a few years, a day that forever changed my life and my indoctrination into the world of being a parrothead. This was taken at the tailgate of my first Jimmy Buffett Concert (not my last) a few years ago.

Mark Devault had told me for years how much fun going to a Jimmy Buffett concert was, that year the concert was at PNC Park and it was HOT HOT HOT that day for sure. We went early in the day and Mark, Denise and a friend of Mark's tailgated all day right beside the stadium giving me my first experience to the parrothead nation.

Today in Burgettstown it will be 95° and scorching HOT HOT HOT. The parrothead nation will once again assemble and Michelle and I plan on being there once again. This will be my sixth concert and Michelle's fifth.

The pleasure today as a big thank you for doing so much for us last year for our wedding is the ability to partially repay Jean and Gary for the enormous amount of help they both gave us last year for the wedding. No one went away hungry and people still talk to me about all that food. Today I get to give them both a little thank you as we indoctrinate them into the world of parrotheads.


I hope you have a great day, we plan to.


FINS UP!!!!!

No comments: