Links

Monday, June 11, 2012

Back to Work

All good things must come to an end, and unfortunately that includes weekends as well. It's time to stick our noses back on the grindstone for another week of fun and doing what it is that we do that allows us to live the way that we do.

For me, I took off all of last week from working out. My shoulder was sore and my kidneys were killing me from something or another all last week. So I took the entire week off from lifting and cardio and lived it up for the week. Now it's back to the gym, and back to the trail this week as my shoulder is rested and my kidneys feel fine. It had been six months since my last workout break over the new Year and my body just needed a chance to heal itself a little. I have goals that I am trying to achieve by the end of the year as far as lifting goals.

Chad is in DC for a few weeks and will be working downtown DC for the duration. Laiah is back and taking care of all of his animals while he is gone.

I'll be on my own this Friday Night for dinner. It's the one day of the week Michelle and I go out for dinner, however she is going to be heading to her Mother's Friday night. He Uncle Terry passed away last fall (he was at our wedding) and they are having a golf outing for a scholarship in his name. Michelle and I have sponsored a hole and she wants to be there for the start of it Saturday before coming back home in time for the Auction this Saturday.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: