Links

Monday, June 04, 2012

All good things must come to an end, and that even includes that things we work all week for called weekends. It's time to stick our noses back to the grindstone once again for another five day stretch after I do a final weekend reflection.

Michelle's Dad was in town and we had a cook out yesterday here at our place. We through steaks on the grill and had a good ole time sitting around BSing a little. Jim, Chris and Amanda all came over and we spent a few hours talking about a variety of subjects. Dave is staying in town one more day and playing Lakeview again today.

For me, I think I'm going to cut out my lifting this week and just do cardio all week. My shoulder has been sore and needs to recover and I think my kidneys were killing me yesterday. I'm going to cut down on soda significantly to see if that clears them up.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: