Links

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hump Day

Monday and Tuesday are now behind us, now if you take a little peek over the noon time hump and just on the other side of a Photo Flash back you can see the dawn of yet another fun filled weekend. Today, is over the hump day, it's all downhill from here.

To all of you from the great State of West Virginia, celebrate our states 149th birthday today. I have to say that I was born a Georgia Peach, but my heart and my home will always be Morgantown, West Virginia. It's where I am from and it's where my family lives, so I can take great pride today and help my state celebrate it's birthday.

Chad was scheduled to have a Cat Scan yesterday evening, as of the time of me writing this blog (he's probably under the CT scanner as I type this) I do not know the results yet. I know that he is still in a lot of pain and surgery is most likely going to happen pretty soon.

I have been holding down the home front, making coffee, feeding animals, watering the garden, making dinner, and other things so that it frees up some of Michelle's non working time so she can be at the hospital. Once we definitely know there will be surgery, she'll probably take that day off, but we're just sitting back and holding our breath waiting for someone to make a decision or for him to get better.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: