Links

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Once again I sit in a quiet household, Michelle is sleeping after an exhausting day yesterday and I'm up early in the AM to collect my thoughts for the day.

Some movie is playing on HBO, not even sure what it is and just planning out the rest of the day. If Chad is up to it, and he meets certain criteria like walking and a bowl movement he will be allowed to come home as early as today. I know it's been a while since he has slept in his own bed, first with going to DC to work and then on the day that he gets back having this trouble. I know he is wanting to be home.

For Michelle and me, it's going to be a trip to Sam's this morning, a trip to the hospital and that is probably going to be the extent of our day. I know she is just mentally drained from the events of the past week.

Have a great day.

No comments: