Links

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Movie Review :Ted

Yesterday Michelle and I went to see the movie Ted at the theater. I have to be honest it was a movie that I wanted to see since I first saw the movies Red Band Trailer earlier this year. I knew that I had to see this movie this summer.

Yesterday the movie opened up nation wide and Michelle and I took advantage of a little bit of time off from work to see the movie and do a little Red Lobster for Dinner.

I have to say, I almost lost my breath not once, but twice during the movie. Chad wants to see it but Michelle is afraid he will bust a stitch out from his recent surgery from laughing so hard.

I have to say there are times when you see a trailer and a movie looks good but all the highlights are in the trailer and it's a big disappointment. This is NOT one of those movies, as funny as the trailers are, they just can not do the movie any justice. It may be the funniest movie that I have ever seen in my life. There were a number of cameos that had you laughing as well, and the one liners will cause you to bust a gut.

This is a movie that will make you laugh and cry and leaving the theater feeling that you got more than your money's worth. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND  to anyone who likes Family Guy and Seth Macfarlane's witty brand of humor to not miss this. This was a world series winning walk off grand slam.

No comments: