Links

Thursday, June 07, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday


It's a special Birthday edition of my Photo Flashback Thursday. Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my pictures that I have and select just one special picture, one to tell a little story about and reflect a little bit upon. Some times it's an easy task, sometimes it is not, but it is always fun.

This weeks flashback if you read my previous blog was pretty easy. Being today is Hayley's birthday and I spoke about her 16th Birthday party, I figured I could share a photo from that special day. I remember Michelle and I scraped up enough money to do something for her and we did so in a way that she had no clue as to what was going on.

It was a day when both families joined together and a number of her friends were here that day to help us celebrate the day.

I think this is a day I will always remember.

No comments: