Links

Monday, February 20, 2012

Presidents Day

I consider myself pretty lucky today, lucky that I am an American. I feel this is the greatest country on the planet and I am fortunate enough to be a citizen of it. Lucky enough to not only have a job, but a good job as a Federal Contractor and lucky enough to have to day as a Holiday.

Today is President's Day. It's a day when we celebrate the birthdays of two of our Greatest Presidents, the father of our Country George Washington and our sixteenth President Abraham Lincoln. If anyone needs a bit of a history lesson, the dude on the far left and the dud on the far right of my picture, but I would think all the US Citizen's would know this.

I have the day off, Michelle is not as fortunate as she has to work today.

Looks like it's going to be a guy type movie day.

No comments: