Links

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Hump Day

Well part of yesterdays BLOG was inaccurate. When I rite my BLOG, because I am to do so on a daily basis I like to get it out early in the AM. That way it posts usually at about 5:00 AM our time. Yesterday however I was a bit under the weather and did NOT make it to work or the gym. I've had a bit of a chest cold for a few days and it had me down yesterday.

Hopefully this morning when I actually do get up I am feeling better. In all likelihood I will still have this in my chest (I am writing this Tuesday Evening) and will try going to work today, but may take the rest of the week off from working out to allow this to clear my chest. We'll have to see though.

Michelle finally got her cast off of her foot yesterday, the top of her foot is still a little tender and she is still taking caltrate plus the bone simulator she is wearing for ten hours a day. She is happy to have that inhibiting thing off of her leg and being able to start to fuction normally again.

Hopefully it's hi ho hi ho

No comments: