Links

Monday, February 06, 2012

Back to Work

Well the Super Bowl and the weekend are now things in our memories and it's time to stick our noses back on the grindstone for a few days. I need to actually get back to the gym now that I am feeling better and it's just time to get this next week of work started.

Both Michelle and I are feeling a little better, me more so than her because I got sick first, maybe by this coming weekend we'll be back to 100%. It was a productive weekend and it was also a relaxing weekend as we got our taxes finished and filed.

We're starting to plan for a cruise that we want to take later this summer to the Caribbean. The cruise we are looking at has ports of call of Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Freeport, Bahamas. We'll be meeting with our trip planner some time later this month to determine all the amenities we want. We want a room with our own balcony so we can watch the sun rise and or set every day.

If I want to pay for this I better get going, Hi ho hi ho

No comments: