Links

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all my pictures, both the digital ones and the scanned ones and select just one picture to blog about. Sometimes it's easy to find a picture and sometimes it's not that easy.

This weeks picture is one that goes back quite a few years, back to a time of long ago in a place not so far away. I'm assuming that this is an old Christmas picture of me in Van Voorhis when I was a young lad.

I'm having trouble dating this picture, but my best guess is it's 1968 or 1969. I see what looks like my Grandmother's chair that she used to sit in all the time and a picture of my Dad off to the side. A picture that ironically is hanging in my hallway today and I am looking at it as I am writing this blog.

To tell you the truth, this is a picture of me that I honestly have no real recollection of. Yes it was me, but sadly there are no memories of me on this day from this picture. All I have is the memories of the objects and the stories around them.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: