Links

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my pictures that I have stored on my computer. I like to select one photo and tell a little story about it. Some times it's easy to find something to talk about it, sometimes you rack your brains trying to find something to talk about.

This weeks picture takes us back a few years. If I remember correctly, Moke was coming home from basic training and had just flown into Pittsburgh. My sister Pam, his now wife Ang and myself drove to Pittsburgh to pick him up. I can't remember why I went, maybe it was just because Pam wasn't sure how to get to the Pittsburgh Airport and I had made a few trips up there at that time to pick up Farida and knew how to navigate in and out of the Airport.

Not long after this I remember taking them all out to dinner at Primanti Brother's in Pittsburgh. It was the first time any of them had ever eaten the legendary Primanti Brothers sandwich.

It was a good day. Take note that this happened five years ago yesterday, or today if you are me at the time I am writing this.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: