Links

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again in our rear view mirrors and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It was 1,425 days ago that Michelle and I went on our first date together. We went out for Pizza at Pizza Hut (Like that's a big surprise) and went and saw an a god awful movie 10,000 BC.

* 648 days ago at 4:00 in the morning, I took Michelle into the back yard and sat her down on the bench and got down on one knee and proposed marriage.

* 185 days ago we partied and celebrated that blissful union with a couple hundred of our closest friends and family here in Morgantown.

* There are 322 shopping days left until Christmas.

* I finally got back to the gym yesterday, I hadn't worked out since last Monday and my heart rate on my cardio was a little elevated, but strength wise I didn't miss a beat and have once again started to increase the weights.

* Talked a little briefly with Carnival Cruise Lines yesterday, we're trying to decide on what excursions we want to go on. We'll probably be finalizing everything here in a couple of weeks.

* Well I have decided which Super Bowl Commercial this year was my favorite, it was the M&M one. The Dorito's Man's best friend came in second and probably the TaxAct one with the kid in the pool or the Acura one with Jerry Seinfield coming in third place for me.

* I'll leave you with an internet documentary from 1969, they weren't too far off.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: