Links

Monday, February 08, 2010

Late Start Today

I hope everyone enjoyed the Super Bowl last night, the New Orleans Saints claimed their first ever Lombardi Trophy last night by defeating the Indianapolis Colts 31-17. I had a feeling the Saints defense would be the difference in the game and the late pick 6 supported my opinion on this. I thought the Who stunk it up for the halftime show, guys in their mid to late 60's don't really need to be singing about teenage wastelands. Just seemed a little creepy.

I'll be going into the office a little late this morning, NETL has a delayed opening, meaning the site does not open up until 10:00, so we can have a little extra sleep this morning. That will give crews a little extra time in cleaning everything up.

Last report last night neither Kim nor Pam had power yet. Michelle's sister and family came over here yesterday to take showers and clean up as they do not have power yet either.

No comments: