Links

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

It's a Pittsburgh Humpday

Hey it's Hump day, we are crossing over the hump and working toward yet another weekend.

I'll be in Pittsburgh on business today and maybe tomorrow, but I think it will probably just be for today. Leaving at chicken 30 so I can be ready to for a meeting in the Burgh at 8:00 AM. I have a co-worker going with me and ironically the head of NatCarb, who I will be assisting on the Carbon Sequestration Atlas III for the next six months or so.

Today is also the magical Letter of Intent Day for college football. This is the day when all the verbal commitments that you have received over the last year become binding once the player signs his Letter of Intent. Then internet message boards will be buzzing, the rumor mills will be flowing and we will know for sure who will be a Mountaineer and who may have changed their minds.

I am one of those people who follow recruiting year round, and I will have to say Bill Stewart is about to land a very stellar class. A few big time recruits and a whole slew of players that will be filling needs. The defense should be almost completely revamped or returning injured players from last year next season.

Have a great hump day.

No comments: