Links

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesdays Tidbits

* It's Tuesday, can't think of a better day or time to do a tidbits.

* 704 Days ago I went on my first date with the love of my life.

* I went and did my pre-admission surgical testing for next month. All I have to do is meet my Doctor on March 1 and finish everything up and we should be good to go with my surgery on March 17th.

* I talked to Mom a little bit yesterday, she informed me she is going to have her second Cataract surgery of the year the day after I have mine. She had her first surgery about a week and a half ago and is due to have the second. She said her vision is about 95% better and said the 18th can't get here quick enough for her.

* Speaking of surgeries, Michelle is going to have surgery this coming Monday. They are going to cut out a Basil Cell Carcinoma off of her arm.

* It turned out to be a great three day weekend. Michelle and I bought each other a Home Entertainment System as a Valentine's Day gift for each other. We have a Sony Bravia TV, so this system works well with my system. I had three HDMI ports on my TV, and this allowed me to maximize them. The RokuHD getting the other port.

* When is this snow ever going to stop? I don't know about everyone else, but I am really ready for the foliage of the trees to return and the smell of springtime instead of what we have been getting.

* Haley finally returned to school yesterday, she had been off since February 4th as the rest of the kids in Mon County due to the excess snow fall.

* Anyone else watching the Winter Olympics? I have to say that HDTV's and surround sound brings out vibrant colors and brings listening to them into a whole new perspective.

* Only 312 more shopping days till Christmas.

* Hi Ho Hi Ho, at least Monday is over with.

No comments: