Links

Monday, February 15, 2010

Thank You Phil (Caskey)

Had a great valentines day but made a very bad mistake. I left my new Camera that Michelle bought me for Christmas at the Coliseum. We came home from the day and took a nap, I woke up in the middle of the nap and could not remember bringing the camera back to the car.

I went and checked my desk, no camera, I checked the car, no camera. Luckily I looked up at what section we sat in initially and remembered we were in section 62.

Phil Caskey. the Mayor of Mihaley's and long time softball team mate is the SID for Women's basketball and his office is in the coliseum. Before I had a coronary I called Phil and asked him if he was still in the Coliseum, fortunately he was and his office os close to where we were sitting.

Phil went out to check and WALLA!!!! My camera was still sitting where I left it. Phil picked it up and we went to the Coliseum to see Phil and pick it up.

I owe Phil some beer and a big debt of gratitude. It wasn't the economic aspect that bothered me, I could have replaced it no problem, it was the fact that this was what Michelle had bought me for Christmas after doing months worth of research.

Thank you once again Phil, I owe you a few beers.

No comments: