Links

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Computer Repair

Computer repairman to the rescue. Mom called me a couple of days ago and said her computer was having some serious problems, could not connect to the internet. Her and Gerald brought it over here and I tried to connect to my network with no luck so I started trouble shooting.

I tried to connect to the network and it could not find it either wirelessly or even if I hardwired it in. Tried repairing the network and got some windows error message. Tried to turn the computer back and once again a windows error telling me something was corrupt.

Well when we bought the computer we had a set of recovery discs and Mom still had them. I re-installed her system last night and am spending this morning getting it safe and secure with the software she needs.

It's as good as new now, just installing the windows updates and Office for her.

1 comment:

gold coast computer services said...

computer repairing business is very good way to earn money now these days but I need useful tips on that before going to start the business. I appreciate information that you have shared.

Thanks, kunal