Links

Friday, February 12, 2010

Big Ole Hairy Friday


Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well my Roku device has finally arrived and I have it installed, I have to say that I am quite happy with it and have already gave it a nice test run on my TV and it works great. I've added a number of movies to my instant cue and even tried watching a couple of movies in HD with great success. I have to say it was a worthwhile investment.

Hye if you are looking for something to do this weekend, the WVU Women's basketball team is playing Sunday afternoon at 1:00. Remember to wear pink and come out and support the 9th ranked Mountaineer Women!!!!

No comments: